If you’ve been waiting for us to do an adventure here in the U.S., we’ve got some EXCITING news for you…
We’re going to MONTANA this June!
That’s right, we’re trying something new at JUMP Adventures, because we just have SO much fun when we come together in person that we want to have:
- more fun
- more often
and do it
- more affordably
- and closer to home!
Also, MONTANA?! Yeah and not JUST Montana, but the one and only Glacier National Park. 😍
What’s not to love?!
Here’s the Scoop!
Many of you have been begging us to offer a trip to Montana for years now (we hear you!), so we’re not just making it happen, we’re going to do one of the most beautiful and unique things you can possibly do in this park: we’re RIDING BIKES ON THE GOING-TO-THE-SUN ROAD.
THAT’S SOUNDS AWESOME! But what does it MEAN?!
Every spring, plows return to Glacier National Park’s most treasured byway to begin reopening the road for summer traffic. As they do, a unique opportunity emerges: for a few select weekends, the famous Going-to-the-Sun Road is accessible only to cyclists!
I cycled it for the first time last spring, and now I want to invite YOU to do the most absolutely epic single-day bike ride I’ve ever done with me!
We’re partnering/staying with ROAM Beyond just outside of the park (words fail, so scroll back up and refer to SUPER RAD CABINS in first photo).
And almost everything is included, like:
- Accommodations on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) on Friday and Saturday including farm-to-table feasts and visits from local breweries! There is also food to purchase onsite or feel free to bring your own.
- Friday Activity – Guided hike or mountain bike ride in Flathead National Forest (your choice upon booking) (transportation included)
- Saturday Activity – Bike rental (gravel/hybrid or electric bike) and roundtrip transportation to/from Going-to-the-Sun Road on Saturday for an EPIC ride (ride itself is self-guided)
- Sunday Activity – Recharge before heading home with an on-site yoga session
We hope you join us as we travel to Glacier, Montana on June 2-5th, 2022 to be a part of the first ever JUMP Adventures Weekend — an unforgettable weekend of outdoor adventure, farm-to-table feasts, and new experiences with our wonderful partners at ROAM Beyond.